Add a new language on a site powered by PHP Pro Bid v7:
1. Copy "en_US.mo", "en_US.po" and "en_US.php", from the "config/data/language," and rename them. Now, the files will have the same name as the locale of the language you wish to translate into.
2. Edit "config/global.config.php":
%LOCALE% is the name of the language files you will add, without any extension, and
%LANGUAGE-NAME% is the name of the language.
3. Use a gettext editor (eg.: Poedit) to translate the sentences from the .po file.
4. In the website's admin area, go to "Site Content" > "Edit Language Files", select language from the right drop-down, translate all sentences from the left text box and paste them in the right text box.
5. When upgrading to a new version, to upgrade the translated .po file, open Poedit and access "Catalog" > "Update from POT File" and select the English .po file from the latest update. Any new sentences will appear in the .po file.
Important: If a sentence appears in both files, please note that the array adapter (php file) has a higher priority .