An active seller account allows the listing of products. Items can be purchased for a fixed price or put up for auction.
Users must create a listing for each distinctive item they want to sell.
In the Front End, click Sell and you will be directed to the Create Listing page.
Select where to list the item:
Next, select listing type:
Select a Main Category and an Additional Category (optional, paid feature).
Note: An item can be listed in only one Additional Category.
From the Listing Details section, the user can:
- Add a title and subtitle
- Add a description
- Add custom fields (if set by the admin)
- Add Media (if enabled by the admin)
- Add Digital Downloads (if enabled by the admin)
- Upload images (the admin can set a number of free images. Additional images can be added for a price)
Select form the Listing Settings:
- Quantity (products only)
- Price (varies on listing type)
- Accept Offers (optional, paid feature)
- Start & End Time / Duration
- Apply tax (automatically applies taxes for the listing)
- Other listing type specific settings (see: auction creation or product creation)
Feature your Listing
To increase the visibility of a listing, from the Feature your Listing section, select additional (paid) features:
- Feature on home page
- Feature on category page
- Highlight listing
From the Auto Relist section:
- Enable Auto Relist
- Enter the Number of Relists
Note: The admin will set the maximum number of times that a product can be relisted.
- Auto Relist if Sold
From the Location section, select:
- State / County
- Address (item location)
If the admin enables the shipping module, from the Shipping section the seller can select / enter:
- Pick-up method (No pick-up, Buyer can pick-up, Buyer must pick-up )
- Postage Amount / Methods (if using item based shipping)
- Item Weight (if using shipping carriers)
- Dimensions (if using shipping carriers)
- Insurance value
- Shipping instructions
If users previously selected the shipping carrier, they will see the following option:
Enter the weight and dimensions of your item (L x W x H).
Select from the Returns section if to:
- Accept Returns
- Return Policy Details (optional)
Select from the Payment Methods section the accepted:
- Direct Payment
- Offline Payments
Note: The caption does not list all the available payment options. The admin can, if requested by the user, add additional payment options.
The Listing Preview screen allows the seller to (re)view the following listing details before the item goes online:
- Price, item description, quantity & price
- Payment methods, postage & shipping
When the account is running in Account Mode, users will receive a message confirming that all owed fees have been be deducted from the Account Balance.
Alternatively, if the account is running in Live (Pay as you go) mode, the payment screen will display the required amount for activating the listing.