Read below about how to transform the platform into a business. Decide if you want to want to se up fixed or percentage based fees. And, by enablig all the product-related fees you offer customers a range of paid possibilities to enhace, in the site, the visibility of their products.
Types of fees (charged per item, regardless of quantity available):
- Flat Fee A fixed fee, charged regardless of usage.
- Percentage Fee A percentage of a price, charged per item with a price within a price range.
- Tier Based A percentage or a fixed price, charged per item with a price within a price range.
Listing Setup Fees
Pay a fee each time you list a new item (regardless of quantity). To maximize selling potential, please see additional listing fees.
- Fee Amount Enter the fee amount (always a number).
- Calculation Type A percent (%) or a fixed sum, to be paid from the declared value (value range) of an item when first listing it.
- Range (From - To) Enter the item price range value.
- Delete Delete a particular listing fee.
Available Listing Fees
Home Page Feature Fee
A fee that will apply for listing homepage items.
Category Pages Feature Fee
A fee that will apply for listing category page items.
Highlighted Listing Fee
A fee that will apply when enabling the highlighted listing feature.
Listing Subtitle Fee
A fee that will apply when adding a subtitle for a listing.
Listing Images Fee
A fee that will apply to each uploaded image for a listing.
Media Upload Fee
A fee that will apply when adding media to a listing.
Digital Downloads Fee
A fee that will apply when creating a listing with the digital download option enabled.
Additional Category Listing Fee
A fee that will apply when listing an item in more than one category.
Reserve Price Fee
A fee that will apply when enabling reserve price for an auction.
Buy Out Fee
A fee that will apply when listing an item with Buy out enabled.
Make Offer Fee
A fee that will apply when listing an item with Make Offer enabled.
Important: Upon request we can set up other types of listing fees.