Pay fees only when registering (can be waived), listing (multiple features that enhance listing visibility) and selling items.
Types of fees (charged per item, regardless of quantity available):
- Flat Fee A fixed fee, charged regardless of usage.
- Percentage Fee A percentage of a price, charged per item with a price within a price range.
- Tier Based A percentage or a fixed price, charged per item with a price within a price range.
From the User Signup Fee (Admin Interface -> Fees -> Fees Management -> General -> User Signup) menu set:
User Signup Fee
Enter the amount to be charged when signing up to the site.
Note: Leave empty if choosing not to set a signup fee.
Listing Setup Fees
Pay a fee each time you list a new item (regardless of quantity). To maximize selling potential, please see additional listing fees.
- Fee Amount Enter the fee amount (always a number).
- Calculation Type A percent (%) or a fixed sum, to be paid from the declared value (value range) of an item when first listing it.
- Range (From - To) Enter the item price range value.
- Delete Delete a particular listing fee.
Available Listing Fees
- Home Page Feature Fee
- Category Pages Feature Fee
- Highlighted Listing Fee
- Listing Subtitle Fee
- Listing Image Fee
- Media Upload Fee
- Digital Downloads Fee
- Additional Category Listing Fee
- Reserve Price Fee
- Buy Out Fee
- Make Offer Fee
Important: Upon request we can set up other types of listing fees.
Sale Transaction Fee
Pay a fee after selling an item.
Set up a percentage (%) or fixed sum, to pay when selling an item within a preset price range. Complete same fields as for the Listing Fees.
Note: The admin can choose if the seller or buyer pays the fee.