PHP Pro Bid V7 Installation
- Download the V7 Kit from within the client area.
- Unzip the files from the kit to your local computer
- Upload the files to your installation folder on your server
- The PHP Pro Bid Installer will now load
The installer will guide you step by step through the required fields including:
- MySQL Hostname (usually localhost but may be an IP address or specific hostname, this will typically be confirmed within your hosting control panel or can be confirmed by your hosting provider.
- MySQL Database Name
- MySQL Database Username
- MySQL Database Password
- Enter a table prefix (can be left as default unless you wish to specify a custom table prefix)
- Create a username for your admin control panel
- Create a password for your admin control panel
- Enter your site URL (can be updated at any time in the admin area)
- Enter your site name (can be updated at any time in the admin area)
- Enter your email address (can be updated at any time in the admin area)
- Press the Proceed button to complete the installer
Congratulations! - PHP Pro Bid V7 is now fully installed and ready for activation.
Should you encounter any problems when installing please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.